Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless, toxic flammable gas. When consumed it reduces your blood’s ability to carry oxygen through the body, causing rapid harm to vital organs through oxygen starvation.

A lot of heating appliances and systems use carbon monoxide, so we recommend that you get these systems checked at least every 2 years (or 12 months for older appliances) to ensure that there are no leaks.

We can install, service, and test:

  • Ducted gas
  • Wall heating
  • Central heating
  • Room heating appliances.